1. Junxiao Zhang, Changying Hu, Wei Wang, Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian. Visible light driven reduction of CO2 catalyzed by an abundant manganese catalyst with zinc porphyrin photosensitizer. Applied Catalysis A: General, 2016, 522, 145-151.
2. Changying Hu, Jie Xu, Yaqi Zhu, Acong Chen, Zhaoyong Bian, Hui Wang. Morphological effect of BiVO4 catalysts on degradation of aqueous paracetamol under visible light irradiation. Environmental Science and Pollution Research,2016, 1-8.
3. Wei Wang, Junxiao Zhang, Hui Wang, Lianjia Chen, Zhaoyong Bian. Photocatalytic and electrocatalytic reduction of CO2 to methanol by the homogeneous pyridine-based systems. Applied Catalysis A: General, 2016, 520, 1-6.
4. Xin Liu, Liangsheng Zhu, Hui Wang, Guangya He, Zhaoyong Bian. Catalysis performance comparison for electrochemical reduction of CO2 on Pd–Cu/graphene catalyst. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(44), 38380-38387.
5. Fan Wang, Wenzhi Qi, Shaolei Liu, Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian. Electrolysis Conditions Optimization of 4-Chlorophenol Degradation with Pd/graphene Gas-diffusion Electrode by Response Surface Methodology. International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2016, 11(2), 1172-1183.
6. Qin Shi, Hui Wang, Shaolei Liu, Qiong Luo, Zhaoyong Bian, Optimization of a three-electrode system for electrochemical reduction-oxidation of 4-chlorophenol with response surface methodology, Toxicological and Environmental Chemistry, 2016, 98, 327-344.
7. Fan Wang, Wenzhi Qi, Shaolei Liu, Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian, Electrolysis conditions optimization of 4-chlorophenol degradation with Pd/graphene gas-diffusion electrode by responsesurface methodology, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2016, 11, 1172-1183.
8. Yu Bian, Zhaoyong Bian, Junxiao Zhang, Aizhong Ding, Shaolei Liu, Hui Wang*, Effect of the oxygen-containing functional group of graphene oxide on the aqueous cadmium ions removal, Applied Surface Science, 2015, 117, 527-531.
9. Yu Bian, Zhaoyong Bian,Junxiao Zhang, Aizhong Ding, Shaolei Liu, Lei Zheng, Hui Wang*, Adsorption of cadmium ions from aqueous solutions by activated carbon with oxygen-containing functional groups, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2015, 23, 1705-1711.
10. Qin Shi, Hui Wang, Shaolei Liu, Lei Pang, Zhaoyong Bian, Electrocatalytic reduction-oxidation of chlorinated phenols using a nanostructured Pd-Fe modified graphene catalyst, Electrochimica Acta, 2015, 178, 92-100.
11. Shaolei Liu, Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian, Comparative study on the electrochemical 4-chlorophenol degradation in different diaphragm systems with the combined reduction and oxidation properties, Water Science & Technology, 2015,71, 126-130.
12. Zhayong Bian, Yaqi Zhu, Junxiao Zhang, Aizhong Ding, Hui Wang, Visible-light driven degradation of ibuprofen using abundant metal-loaded BiVO4 photocatalysts, Chemosphere, 2014,117, 527-531.
13. Qin Shi, Hui Wang, Shaolei Liu, Zhaoyong Bian, Electrocatalytic degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenol on a Pd/graphene gas-diffusion electrode, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 56263-56272.
14. Zhao-Yong Bian, Yu Bian, Hui Wang, Shao-Lei Liu, Guang Lu, Ai-Zhong Ding, Synthesis of Pd Nanoparticles Decorated with Graphene and Their Application in Electrocatalytic Degradation of 4-Chlorophenol, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 7279-7285.
15. Guang Lu, Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Xin Liu, Ziming Li, Electrocatalytic Reduction of CO2 to Formic Acid on Palladium-Graphene Nanocomposites Gas-Diffusion Electrode, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 7097-7103.
16. Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Xin Liu. Conversion of CO2 to Fuels Using Carbon-Based Cathodes in Aqueous Electrochemical Reduction System, Reviews in Advanced Sciences and Engineering, 2014, 3, 121-132.
17. Guang Lu, Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Xin Liu, Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 to Organic Acids by
a Pd-MWNTs Gas-Diffusion Electrode in Aqueous Medium, The Scientific World Journal, 2013, 2013, 1-8. doi:10.1155/2013/424617
18. Zhao-Yong Bian, Yu Bian, Hui Wang, Lei Pang, Ai-Zhong Ding, Electrocatalytic degradation kinetic of 4-chlorophenol by the Pd/C gas-diffusion electrode system, Water Science and Technology, 2013, 67, 1873-1879.
19. Lei Pang, Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Treatment of methyl orange dye wastewater by cooperative electrochemical oxidation in anodic-cathodic compartment, Water Science and Technology, 2013, 67, 521-525.
20. Zhipeng Zeng, Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian, Lei Pang, Degradation of 2-chlorophenol using a Pd/MWNTs gas diffusion electrode in the divided cell, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2013, 260-261, 499-504.
21. Zhao-Yong Bian, Hui Wang, Wen-Fu Fu, Li Li, Ai-Zhong Ding, Two bifunctional RuII/ReI photocatalysts for CO2 reduction: a spectroscopic, photocatalytic, and computational study, Polyhedron, 2012, 32, 78-85.
22. Hui Wang, Zhaoyong Bian, Guang Lu, Lei Pang, Zhipeng Zeng, Dezhi Sun, Preparation of multifunctional gas-diffusion electrode and its application to the degrading of chlorinated phenols by electrochemical reducing and oxidizing processes, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2012, 125, 449-456.
23. Hui Wang, Xiangjia Wei, Zhaoyong Bian, Degradation of 4-chlorophenol by the anodic-cathodic cooperative effect with a Pd/MWNT gas-diffusion electrode, Water Science and Technology, 2012, 65, 2010-2015.
24. Xiang-Jia Wei, Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Guang Lu, Degradation of 4-chlorophenol using a Pd/MWNTs gas diffusion electrode, Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 356, 1323-1326.
25. Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian*, De-Zhi Sun, Degradation mechanism of 4-chlorophenol with electrogenerated hydrogen peroxide on a Pd/C gas-diffusion electrode, Water Science and Technology, 2011, 63, 484-490.
26. Hui Wang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Guang Lu, Xiang-Jia Wei, Xiu-Juan Yu, De-Zhi Sun, Electrochemical degradation of phenol using the oxygen diffusion cathode in an undivided cell, Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 183, 575-579.
27. Xin Gan, Shao-Ming Chi, Wei-Hua. Mu, Jia-Can Yao, Li Quan, Cong Li, Zhao-Yong Bian, Yong Chen, Wen-Fu Fu, Cu(I) and Pd(II) complexes containing new tris(7-naphthyridyl)methane derivatives: synthesis, structures, spectroscopy and geometric conversion, Dalton Transactions, 2011, 40, 7365-7374.
28. Zhao-Yong Bian, Shao-Ming Chi, Li Li, Wen-Fu Fu, Conjugation effect of the bridging ligand on the CO2 reduction properties in difunctional photocatalysts, Dalton Transactions, 2010, 39, 7884-7887. (Be highlighted as Top Ten most-read Dalton Transactions articles of August 2010)
29. Hui Wang, De-Zhi Sun, Zhao-Yong Bian, Degradation mechanism of diethyl phthalate with electrogenerated hydroxyl radical on a Pd/C gas-diffusion electrode, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 180, 710-715.
30. Shao-Ming Chi, Jun-Feng Zhang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Wen-Fu Fu, Synthesis and spectra of copper bromide complex with N,N-bis[(diphenylphosphino)methyl]-2-pyridinlyamide, Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2010, 30, 1342-1346.
31. Zhao-Yong Bian, Katsuhiro Sumi, Masaoki Furue, Shunsuke Sato, Kazuhide Koike, Osamu Ishitani, Synthesis and properties of a novel tripodal bipyridyl ligand tb-carbinol and its Ru(II)-Re(I) trimetallic complexes: investigation of multimetallic artificial systems for photocatalytic CO2 reduction, Dalton Transactions, 2009, 38, 983-993.
32. Zhao-Yong Bian, Masaoki Furue, Synthesis and spectroscopic and electrochemical properties of new ligand 1,3-bis(4’-methyl-2,2’-bipyridin-4-yl)propan-2-one and its ruthenium(II) complexes, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2009, 12, 32-34.
33. Zhao-Yong Bian, Wen-Fu Fu, Mei-Gong Fan, Polypyridyl transition metal complexes for artificial photosynthetic reaction, Trends in Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2009, 14, 29-37.
34. Quan-Qing Xu, Wen-Fu Fu, Gui-Ju Zhang, Zhao-Yong Bian, Jun-Feng Zhang, Xu Han,Wen-Zhan Xu, Photocatalytic H2 evolution from water based on cyclometalated platinum(II) complex, Catalysis Communications, 2008, 10, 49-52.
35. Zhao-Yong Bian, Katsuhiro Sumi, Masaoki Furue, Shunsuke Sato, Kazuhide Koike, Osamu Ishitani, A novel tripodal ligand, tris[(4’- methyl-2,2’- bipyridyl-4-yl)methyl] carbinol and its trinuclear RuII/ReI mixed-metal complexes: synthesis, emission properties, and photocatalytic CO2 reduction, Inorganic Chemistry, 2008, 47, 10801-10803.