2004/9–2008/7， 北京师范大学， 生物技术， 学士
2008/8–2013/9， 新加坡国立大学， 生物科学， 博士
1. Wei Cao, Liqin Yin, Dan Zhang, Yingying Wang, Jing Yuan, Yi Zhu*, Junfeng Dou*,Contamination, Sources, and Health Risks Associated with Soil PAHs in Rebuilt Land from a Coking Plant, Beijing, China International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2019
2. Guoqiang Wang*, Xinqi Hu, Yi Zhu*, Historical accumulation and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in sediments of a drinking water lake Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018
3. Dou J F, Qin W, DingA Z, Liu X, ZhuY*, iTRAQ-based proteomic profiling of a Microbacterium sp. strain during benzo(a)pyrene removal under anaerobic conditions. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2017
4. Wang Fan, Liu Yang, Zhu Yi*, Ngoc Tran BC, Wu Jinlu, Hew ChoyLeong*, Singapore Grouper Iridovirus ORF75R is a Scaffold Protein Essential for Viral Assembly, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5:13151
5. Qin W, Zhu Y, Fan F Q, Wang Y Y, Liu X, Ding A Z, Dou J F*, Biodegradation of benzo(a)pyrene by Microbacterium sp. Strain under denitrification: Degradation pathway and effects of limiting electron acceptors or carbon source Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2017
6. Mingming Wang, Yi Zhu, Lirong Cheng, Bruce Andserson, Xiaohui Zhao Dayang Wang, Aizhong Ding*, Review on utilization of biochar formetal-contaminated soil and sediment remediation. J Environ Sci (China), 2018
7. Qin W, Fan F Q, Zhu Y, Wang Y Y, Ding A Z, Liu X, Dou J F., Comparative proteomic analysis and characterization of benzo(a)pyrene removal by Microbacterium sp. strain M.CSW3 under denitrifying conditions. Bioprocess Biosyst Eng, 2017
8. Qin W, Fan F Q, Zhu Y, Ding A Z, Liu X, Dou J F, Anaerobic biodegradation of benzo(a)pyrene by a novel Cellulosimicrobium cellulans CWS2 isolated from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon-contaminated soil Braz J Microbiol, 2017
9. Qin W, Dou J F*, Zhu Y, Ding A Z, Liu X, Yuan J., Characteristics of Anaerobic Benzo(a)pyrene Biodegradation by C. cellulans CWS2 World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2016, Palm Beach, FL,, 2016.5.22
10. Yuan Jing, Dou Junfeng*, Ding Aizhong, Zheng Lei, Zhu Yi, Qin Wei, Synthesis and Characterization of Biodegradable Oil-Adsorbent Microspheres with a Low Nitrogen Release Rate World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2016, Palm Beach, FL,, 2016.5.22
11. Wang Fan, Zhu Yi, Hew ChoyLeong*, Quantitative study of proteomic alterations in a Zebrafish (danio rerio) cell line infected with the Singapore Grouper Iridovirus (SGIV), Virus Res., 2015, 199C(4): 62-67.
12. Yongming Yuan, Xiaohong Huang, Feng Zhu, Yi Zhu, Y Huang, Qiwei Qin*, Yunhan Hong*, Medaka haploid ES cells are susceptible to the Singapore grouper iridovirus，J Gen Virol., 2013, 94(10): 2352-2359.